Global IP Law Group, LLC, has sold more patents for more money than any other entity in the last three years. Our engagements have included:
- Nortel Networks telecommunications patents for $4.5 billion,
- Aware's wireless patents to Intel Corp. for $75 million, and
- Multiple social networking patent portfolios in separate eight-figure deals.
- The Unsecured Creditors Committee regarding the monetization of Kodak's patent portfolio (sale/license announced for $525 million on December 19, 2012),
- Alcatel-Lucent regarding its patent portfolio, as partial security for $2.6 billion senior secured financing announced on December 14, 2012, and
- Developing and executing monetization strategies for multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Litigating and Licensing:
- Barcode-related patents for NeoMedia Technologies,
- Color management technology patents,
- Financial services patents,
- Telecommunications patents,
- Website functionality patents, and
- Mobile website optimization patents.